Privacy and Data Collection Policy
No GTI CORPORATION services are directed to children under 13. Federal law requires that GTI CORPORATION may not collect any personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not register an account with GTI CORPORATION or provide any of your personal information to GTI CORPORATION.
I. What Information GTI CORPORATION Collects and For What Purposes
To most effectively offer our services, GTI CORPORATION may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Registration Information You Provide. If you wish to register an account with the GTI CORPORATION website, GTI CORPORATION requests you to provide your identifying information (name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, and a user name and password you designate). You are not required to provide this information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Online Store Transactions. If you wish to purchase anything from the online store, GTI CORPORATION requires that you provide, in addition to your identifying information, payment information, including financial account information.
- Server Log Information. GTI CORPORATION’s servers automatically log certain basic technical information when a user accesses the website, which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser’s request to the GTI CORPORATION server, the date and time of the request, the language and type of browser being used, the referring web page, your computer’s operating system, and any GTI CORPORATION cookies associated with your browser.
- Communications from you to GTI CORPORATION. If you send correspondence or email to GTI CORPORATION or otherwise communicate with us, we may retain copies of the communications to assist you or for our records.
- Your Preferences. To make your experience easier and more enjoyable, GTI CORPORATION keeps track of your account preferences.
- To assist the technical support of our system
- To maintain and improve the quality of our services through auditing, research and analysis
- To develop new services or enhance existing services, such as the online store and a user’s online shopping experience.
- To communicate with you or respond to a request. If you supply us with your postal address or e-mail address via our web site you may receive periodic mailings from us with information of interest about GTI CORPORATION, such as upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your exact name and address when you make the request so we can be sure your name is removed from our mailing list.
- To better understand, market to and serve our membership.
- To protect the rights of property or safety of GTI CORPORATION or its members.
II. Information You Reveal to the GTI CORPORATION Community is Public
GTI CORPORATION cannot protect the privacy of any information you communicate to other GTI CORPORATION users or information or comments that you post on an GTI CORPORATION website or forum.
III. Where Information is Processed
GTI CORPORATION processes personal information on its servers located in the United States of America.
IV. Sharing of Information
GTI CORPORATION will only share your personal information with third parties, if at all, in these limited circumstances:
- You give consent.
- GTI CORPORATION believes in good faith that use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- detect or prevent fraud or security issues;
- comply with any law, regulation, legal process or government order;
- protect the rights of property or safety of GTI CORPORATION or its members; or
- to enforce GTI CORPORATION’s website policies or investigate potential violations thereof.
V. Use of Non-Personal Information
GTI CORPORATION may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated demographic data that will not identify you or any member personally, such as the number of users who viewed a particular page in a given time-period, or geographic statistics about our members.
VI. Information Security
Any of your personal information that is stored is kept securely on GTI CORPORATION’s servers. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, which encrypts information you input, except for domain name data.
VII. Leaving globemobile.us
VIII. Accessing or Updating Your Information
If you have registered with GTI CORPORATION, you may login to your GTI CORPORATION account to manage or correct your information.
You may not register with GTI CORPORATION if you are under 18 years of age. Federal law prohibits the collection of personal information from persons under 13 years of age.
If you have registered as a user with GTI CORPORATION, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of significant changes to this policy or the way we collect or use personal information at the email address you provide to us. It is your responsibility to provide and maintain an accurate and up-to-date email address.
700 North Central Ave Suite 205
Glendale CA 91203
(213) 259 0500